The Zalkin Law Firm: Who We Are
The Zalkin Law Firm is one of the country’s premier sexual abuse and personal injury firms. Backed by a team of award-winning trial lawyers, we have achieved groundbreaking settlements and verdicts in high-profile sexual abuse and personal injury cases against some of the largest corporations and institutions in the nation.
Each attorney at The Zalkin Law Firm has devoted their career to upholding the rights of victims across the country. You have legal rights in cases where you have been harmed or damaged by another’s misconduct, and our attorneys have the experience and resources to help you navigate this difficult legal and personal journey.
Learn More About:
Sexual Abuse Attorneys Working To Protect Victims
The Zalkin Law Firm, P.C. is actively involved in education and community outreach with respect to issues associated with child maltreatment. We are a member of the National Partnership to End Interpersonal Violence Across the Lifespan (NPEIV), a network of state, regional, and national multidisciplinary organizations and coalitions to end violence against children. We are also a member of the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (APSAC), and the California Professional Society on the Abuse of Children.
We sponsor three annual international conferences on child maltreatment: Rady's Children's Hospital Chadwick Center Conference every January, the Institute on Violence, Abuse and Trauma (IVAT) conferences in San Diego in September, and in Hawaii in March.
In addition, our lawyers are frequently invited to deliver lectures and presentations at the annual National Organization of Forensic Social Workers conferences, the Orange County Psychological Association, the National Symposium on Child Abuse, and many other events and conferences related to child sexual abuse and litigation of these complex claims.
We also provide education resources and information to victims on our website.
Awards and Honors
- AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell which is the highest rating possible as voted by judges and fellow attorneys.
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- 2008 Trial Lawyer of the Year Finalist, Public Justice Foundation, Washington DC
- 2008 Semi-Finalist Top Attorney of the Year, San Diego Daily Transcript
- 2008 San Diego Top Attorney, Corporate Litigation, San Diego Daily Transcript
- 2009 San Diego Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Graduate of the Medi-Legal Institute at the University of California at Irvine Medical School
- Super Lawyers List of “Rising Stars”
- 2012 Top 50 California Lawyers with Less than Ten Years of Practice, San Francisco Recorder
- 2011 Top Young Attorneys in San Diego County, San Diego Daily Transcript
- 2010 Top Young Attorneys in San Diego County, San Diego Daily Transcript
- 2009 Top Young Attorneys in San Diego County, San Diego Daily Transcript
- Graduate of the Gould School of Law at the University of Southern California
- Externship with the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office, cold case division
- Judicial extern for the Honorable Peter D. Lichtman of the Superior Court of the State of California in the complex litigation division
- Graduate of the California Western School of Law
- California Western, Academic Achievement Award for Trial Practice.
- California Innocence Project volunteer